Welcome to the Musselman Athlete Village!
The Musselman annually offers accommodations on the beautiful campus of Hobart & William Smith Colleges (HWS), about four miles from the race site.
Reservations for 2018 are now being accerpted.
Reservations will only be online with an option to pay by check or credit card.
To reserve your room:
RESERVE MY ROOM!
The Athlete Village encourages interaction among families, athletes, officials, and the local community in the intimate setting of HWS (campus map), nestled in the heart of Geneva. The dormitories are within walking distance of pre-race meetings, registration and packet pickup, the pre-race dinner, and the multisport expo.
Additionally, the Village is a short walk from Wegmans grocery store, the Geneva Bicycle Center, and Seneca Lake.
The dorms face a central quad where villagers can congregate to chat, compare bikes, or soak up the sun.
The Village at O'Dell's
A new accommodation option was introduced to athletes and their families in 2008. The Village at O'Dell's comprises two-story townhomes
overlooking O'Dell's Pond, at the edge of campus. Most townhomes consists of 4 bedrooms (each with a single bed), two bathrooms (one upstairs and one downstairs), a kitchen with stove and fridge, laundry, and a common room.
Each townhouse is booked as a complete unit (three night minimum).
The Village is quite popular and annually sells out. Please book early if you'd like to stay with us!
- Dorm rooms are available in single and double rooms. You
will be reserving the entire room.
- Pricing and quantities available can be found on the reservation page (see
- Bookings are non-refundable
- A minimum stay is required: two nights for dorm rooms, three nights for O'Dell's Village townhouses.
- Dorm rooms (singles, doubles) have shared bathroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities, a kitchen, an exercise room, and a game room are available in the dorm buildings.
- Linens are included - your bed will come complete with sheets, a blanket, pillow, washcloth, and towel.
- Check-in hours: Friday from 3-7:30pm and Saturday from 10am-4pm. Check-in outside these hours is not available. If you are unable to make these times, please do not book a room.