Welcome to the Musselman Athlete Village!
The Musselman annually offers accommodations on the beautiful campus of Hobart & William Smith Colleges (HWS), about four miles from the race site.
Reservations for 2017 are now being accerpted.
Reservations will only be online with an option to pay by check or credit card.
To reserve your room:
RESERVE MY ROOM!
The Athlete Village encourages interaction among families, athletes, officials, and the local community in the intimate setting of HWS (campus map), nestled in the heart of Geneva. The dormitories are within walking distance of pre-race meetings, registration and packet pickup, the pre-race dinner, and the multisport expo.
Additionally, the Village is a short walk from Wegmans grocery store, the Geneva Bicycle Center, and Seneca Lake.
The dorms face a central quad where villagers can congregate to chat, compare bikes, or soak up the sun.
The Village is quite popular and annually sells out. Please book early if you'd like to stay with us!
- Dorm rooms are available in single, double, triple and quad rooms. You
will be reserving the entire room.
- Pricing and quantities available can be found on the reservation page (see
- Bookings are non-refundable
- A minimum stay is required: two nights for dorm rooms, three nights for O'Dell's Village townhouses.
- Dorm rooms (singles, doubles, triples and quads) have shared bathroom facilities.
- Laundry facilities, a kitchen, an exercise room, and a game room are available in the dorm buildings.
- Linens are included - your bed will come complete with sheets, a blanket, pillow, washcloth, and towel.
- Emerson Hall has 6 person suites. Each suite consists of 1 bathroom in the
suite, 2 single rooms, 2 double
rooms and lounge. Emerson is not air conditioned, but does have a kitchen on the
1st floor with
refrigerator, stove, and sink. The kitchen does not have utensils, dishes or
pots/pans. Parking is off of Pultney Street,
- Check-in hours: Friday from 3-7:30pm and Saturday from 10am-4pm. Check-in outside these hours is not available. If you are unable to make these times, please do not book a room.